Quality control is the cornerstone of our business model. From inception, we have invested at every level of our operations to ensure that we meet or exceed the strictest quality requirements of our customers and their respective countries. It is our fundamental belief that our products must stand up to the scrutiny and high expectations of our customers. We have obtained the following certifications:
- BCS EU: European standard on organic farming, processing and export
- BCS JAS: Japanese standard for organic agriculture, processing and export
- BCS NOP: American standard for organic agriculture, processing and export
- NATURLAND: Organic agriculture, processing and exports
- KMD KOSHER: Certifies the product is within the standards of the Jewish religion
- SGS: Audit system that gives the record compliance with good manufacturing practices
- GLYCEMIC INDEX LABORATORIES: it tests the metabolic responses to foods and ingredients
The monitoring of our production facilities and products are fully integrated into our quality control process and we rely on the following third-party laboratories for our results:
- EUROFINS: Analysis of product and consultancy service.
- MEDALLION LABS: Analysis of product and consultancy of the technical centre of General Mills' James Ford Bell.
- SILLIKER: Audit system to ensure safety of processes and products